Since early May 2020, ClickZ has been asking itâ€™s readers to contribute to an ongoing reader survey. This survey reviews key buying habits and insights specifically related to marketing technology and more generally how marketing budgets are changing.
In unprecedented times it is hard to predict trends, so we hope these charts can be used as a way to tell the story of what has happened and used as a reference point as we continue to see rapid change in our industry.
The data in this Marketing Technology Intelligence report will be most useful to marketers and senior leaders within Marketing Technology companies as well as brand-side marketers looking to see how other marketers are budgeting and purchasing marketing technology.
This report will help to:
- Understand the current marketing budget trends from June-August.
- Outline companies’ total budget spending on Marketing Technology.
- Shed light on the top technologies marketers are evaluating and willing to invest in.
- Identify the top five reads on ClickZ.com.
- Track $400 million of Marketing Technology funding within the August period.