Since early May 2020, ClickZ has been asking itâ€™s readers to contribute to an ongoing reader survey. This survey reviews key buying habits and insights specifically related to marketing technology and more generally how marketing budgets are changing.
In unprecedented times it is hard to predict trends, so we hope these charts can be used as a way to tell the story of what is developing and then be used as a reference point as we continue to see rapid change in our industry.
The data in this Marketing Technology Intelligence report will be most useful to marketers and senior leaders within Marketing Technology companies as well as brand-side marketers looking to see how other marketers are budgeting and purchasing marketing technology.
This report will help to:
- Analyze marketing budget changes from 29th April until 1st January 2021.
- Understand new developments in MarTech spending during December.
- Unpick the newly preferred and most in demand MarTech categories compared to November.
- Present the top five reads from December on ClickZ.com.
- Track over $140 million of Marketing Technology funding during December.