Since early May 2020, ClickZ has been asking itâ€™s readers to contribute to an ongoing reader survey. This survey reviews key buying habits and insights specifically related to marketing technology and more generally how marketing budgets are changing.
In unprecedented times it is hard to predict trends, so we hope these charts can be used as a way to tell the story of what is developing and then be used as a reference point as we continue to see rapid change in our industry.
The data in this Marketing Technology Intelligence report will be most useful to marketers and senior leaders within Marketing Technology companies as well as brand-side marketers looking to see how other marketers are budgeting and purchasing marketing technology.
This report will help to:
- Analyze marketing budget changes from 2nd May until 6th November.
- Understand the developments in MarTech spending
- Unpick the newly preferred and most in demand MarTech categories compared to last month.
- Present the top five reads from October on ClickZ.com.
- Track $52 million of MarTech funding during the month of October.